Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Countdown.

SOO much to do...so little time!  With less than 3 months to go before our big day, I find myself unbelievably calm.  There is so much to be done, but for some reason I am still coasting on my new job high!  Thank goodness I have a 3 day work week this week so I have 4 days to get the invitations for the destination wedding done and sent out to guests who have confirmed their reservations and are definitely coming to the Riviera Maya.

Creeping up right behind invitations would be my Bridal Showers.  Right now, there are 3 being planned.  I hope to get atleast 2 more registries going this upcoming week as well.  I have got to do a better job of getting my address and email lists compiled.

I know I've been saying this, but I really need to kick my workout plan into overdrive.  When I bought my dress, it fit like a glove and I was told not to lose or gain.  I do want to look good on the beach, so I have my own personal goals that I will have to work hard on in order to see some results in less than 90 days.

The end of March also brings the confirmation of our caterer for our at home cocktail party as well as the finalization of the wedding menu.  Both of these events are going to have some amazing food, drinks and desserts!  I also need to get on Pinterest and get some drink ideas for our signature drinks as well as some trinket ideas.

I am a little all over the place,  understandably.  I have had an amazing year filled with change for the better!  I am so thankful for fabulous friends who have stepped in, volunteered to take care of tasks and are keeping me on track.  I need to be kept on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment