Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 26.

Chris and I are getting married in 26 days.

OMG.

There is still so much to be done!  I've just decided that I want to ditch the OOT (out of town) bag idea and opt for a customized gift instead....something that everyone will have and use!

I've also decided that I do actually want to take my own photographer with me.  I hate that I waited so long to figure this out.

I've decided that I am going to go ahead and order fresh flowers instead of going with a paper bouquet or faux flowers for my wedding party.  Its just something about fresh flowers...

Chris has finally shifted into 2nd gear...he went out today and started purchasing some things specifically for the trip.  Me?  I think I have everything I need.  I could probably start packing today!

Things left to do:

Go over the long list of things to do for the Cocktail party.

Print everything and put it into my folder (itenarary, conversation strand with wedding coordinator in Mexico, pictures of make up and hair do's I like, etc.)

Breathe.

I continue to be abnormally cool, calm and collected about everything.  From the beginning, I vowed to stay stress free.  I think I've done a good job of cutting off things that caused me a little stress.  Afterall, this is why I decided to do the wedding away and have a very small bridal party, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment